IDAC works in the field of assessment, counseling and training. It provides job opportunities with enjoyable working environment, continuous learning and growth. If you are enthusiastic and want to develop you career with rapidly growing organization, IDAC will prove to be the best choice for you.
1) Corporate trainer/ PD trainer
- A graduate/post graduate (MBA preferred) with minimum 2 years experience of conducting soft skill training.
- Applicant must possess a passion for training and development and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
2) Psychologist / Counselor
- Masters in Organizational Behavior/ Counseling psychology
- Should possess effective communication skills “ verbal & written”
- Should have strong analytical & decision making skills
- Good hold on MS office, internet
You can send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org